Thursday, March 3, 2016

Storyboard



This was one of the more difficult parts of the project because you basically have to come up with your entire project on this piece if paper, not knowing what the heck you want to even start off with. After not knowing what to put into my project at first, once I was able to use the cameras and see the footage that I shot, it became much clearer on what I wanted to put into this video and what order I wanted it in. Now having done this once, I can definitely say that I will continue to use storyboarding because it helped me organize this project. I'm a very visual person and seeing this as I broke down my video helped me out a lot. Not having to do the project off of the top of my head helped me out exponentially and I will be using this method for the rest of my projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment